Here and There


Here and There, originally uploaded by alison lyons photography.
Well, its official... my next exhibition will be held at Le Pain Quotidien in Surry Hills. Opening Night Tuesday 8th March 6-8pm. If you are in the neighbourhood, please drop by.

The exhibition will be on show from the 8th March to the 27th March and will feature new images from Vietnam and some from my previous exhibition [ my ] 'stralia.

Le Pain Quotidien has great coffee and fabulous food, so if you can't make opening night, pop in any day between 8am - 5pm and treat yourself.

n.b. I will not be providing airfares for any of my interstate or international friends. Sorry. :(

HERE & THERE
An Exhibition

Opening Night – All Welcome
6 – 8pm Tuesday 8th March

Le Pain Quotidien
Click Here for Map & Website
cnr Bourke & Fitzroy St, Surry Hills

Exhibition 8th - 27th March, 2011 – 8am to 5pm daily.

Contact Alison: • 0414 53 6600
www.alisonlyons.com.au
alison@standalone.com.au