Reflective Jesus

Reflective Jesus
I have been extremely busy the last few weeks with the lead up to WYD08 (World Youth Day). I have been involved in photographing the events for one of my Clients.

I took this photo yesterday, although I wish I hadn't cropped it so tightly at the top. The stained glass window lends a lovely halo to the statue. (Might have to re-shoot it today). It was pretty crowded and I had to jostle for position, elbowing a few hundred pilgrims out of the way. It was covered in tiny mirrors and was quite spectacular sparkling in the sunlight.

Sydney has come to life with pilgrims and it is quite exciting to be in the city, the atmosphere is wonderful. Although I am not "in tune" with the cause, it has been great to be involved as a photographer. It's been a lot of fun.