iSpy iPad


iSpy iPad, originally uploaded by alison lyons photography.

Well the good news is that my Red Leather Magnetic iPad Cover arrived in the mail today. Yay! And it smells seriously good. You know, that wonderful leather smell... like new shoes! (And I do confess I feel a little uncomfortable that some friendly bovine sacrificed its life for such a worthy cause.) Unfortunately the iPad itself is possibly weeks away. By which time I will have worn out the cover, just playing with it, turning into a makeshift spyglass on the off chance I will see into the future and find out when my iPad will arrive... and smelling it quietly when no-one is looking (damn it, I shouldn't have written that last bit down).

My ex husband curiously commented on the imminent arrival of my Red Leather Cover only this morning, curious because I hadn't mentioned that it was Red. To which he replied... "Well there wasn't a decent Blue one to choose from."... sadly, I am that predictable... well when it comes to colour that is!

So now I am waiting... waiting... waiting...