Naturally the Designer Cat had to get in on the act

Sadly, they are not my shoes or my legs!!! My daughter Arcadia bought the shoes (and the yellow stockings) online, specifically for this photo shoot. It is going to be part of a book of poetry, that she has written and I am illustrating. The shoes were supposed to be my size, which is also Sarah's size with the idea that one of us would keep them. As it turned out they are a tiny bit small to be comfortable for either of us. So we both lucked out! The skirt is mine, the bag is Arcadia's and the legs happily belong to Sarah (Gabe's girlfriend).

Interestingly the ribbons aren't part of the shoes and are in fact a totally different shade of blue. I was going to colour match them in Photoshop, but by some magic of the light/or sensor, they've ended up looking the same shade.